07 July, 2012

DIY Nail Art

Recently, I found a new hobby/talent in me which is doing nail art. It all started few months back when i was painting my nails for an event in my university. I 1st painted my nails in Royal Blue Nail Polish I bought from Elianto. I mostly buy my nail polishes from there as its easy to use, dries fast and long lasting too, not to forget its just RM5.50. Once I have applied the color, I was thinking of why not try nail art on this when I have ample of time today. And taadaaa! my 1st nail art was made. Picture is as below. 
I have also posted up the pictures on nail art I have done so far. enjoy viewing them =)

Peacock Inspired Nail Art

Colourful Dots Nail Art

Flower Nail Art

Coral & Pink Nail Art

Turqoise & Royal Blue Nail Art

Flag Like Nail Art

Brown Black Zebra Nail Art


Edgy Flower Nail Art

Pink Diamante Nail Art

Garden Nail Art

Silver Between Blue Black Nail Art

White Lil' Flowers Nail Art

Mahogany Red with Purple Flowers Nail Art

Glittery Blues Tie Dye Nail Art

Color Burst Nail Art

Two Tone Toe Nail Art
Blue Purple Ombre Nail Art
French Colorful Dots Manicure Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment