07 July, 2012

Ocenia Nail Art

Yesterday I made this new nail art as I was kin of bored and I was in the mood of doing some nail art on my nails. While I was watching Housefull ( Hindi movie), I took out my nail polishes and my tools out. I already had this dry marbling nail art idea in my mind and I first tried it out on my forefinger. I was really happy with the color combo and the swirly effect.

Step 1 : Paint your nails with base coat.
Step 2 : Paint 1st half of your nail with color A
Step 3 : Paint 2nd half of your nail with color B

Both nail polish should not be too much or too little. Paint you nails like you would with one color.

Step 4 : Use color C which will give a obvious/ beautiful swirls and effects on the nails. Slowly drop really small tiny dots on random area, again not too much.
Step 5 : Use a sharp pointed object, safety pin or thumbtack, I used a safety pin, the sharp end. Then I quickly made swirls or you can do any type of  effects/patterns you like on your nails.

Do it before your nail polishes get dried. If it does, the you wont be able to get the maximum swirl effects.

Once done, let them to dry just a little bit and then finish it off with top coat to seal the nail art and also a glossy shiny look.

My outcome was superb, check 'em out !

No Flash

No Flash

With Flash
It was rather n shades of blue instead when taken with flash.

Anyhow, I loved this nail art very much as it turned out better than I've imagined.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment